AIM
kasha4890

Sanctuary - KH2 - Trance remix Sanctuary - KH2 - Trance remix

On Second Though...

My first listen, I was feeling kinda meh about the song. It felt too bland and boring, but listening to it again, it has this great chill vibe that I actually really like. You don't go overboard with samples and sounds like a lot of "artists" on NG, and what samples you DO have, you use exceptionally well. Great job =D

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

Some pieces of gold in here.

0:00 - 0:06
0:21 - 0:43 (Just strikes me as really interesting.)
1:28 - 2:09
3:26 - 3:50
4:19 - 4:41
4:42 - 5:18 (I don't like the dubstep part that comes after this though.)
5:32 - 6:13
6:25 - 6:40
7:02 - 7:29
7:30 - 7:57
7:58 - 8:27 (This one is a must. I absolutely love this segment.)

It Is Time To Give Up It Is Time To Give Up

Bleh...

That was just an unpleasant blend of noise, that eventually had a simple beat attached to it. I honestly didn't like any part of this song, sorry.

HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

Beautiful Piano work

I don't normally like dubstep of any kind, but this song really meshes with me. I think it's the piano work you do throughout the song, it's just so chill and melodic and beautiful. The piece overall is very moving in my opinion.

I'd honestly like to hear more of that kind of piano work, perhaps without the dubstep overlay, but I really can't complain about anything in this song =P

Aura Within Aura Within

Brilliant =D

Love it.

I'm a fan of the two different tones/melodies you had going at once at several points in the song. It was especially interesting how you blended the two contrasting melodies in a way that minimized (but didn't TOTALLY get rid of) the chaos of having two different melodies going at once by simplifying one as the other became more complex.

At one point you had the "low" melody play a sustained note while the "high" melody played it's, well, melody, and then you inverted this, and went back and forth with that a few times at the very end.

Interesting work you've made here, thanks for the song =]

NeonEntity responds:

Yeah I decided to mix things up a little and have fun with it.

Electrologic (NG Cut) Electrologic (NG Cut)

Great job!

Great song, I like the overall feel the bass beat you had throughout, and the general style of the song.

Two thumbs up =D

DJ-Qwamii responds:

Thank you!

MMX - Boomer Kuwanger's Stage MMX - Boomer Kuwanger's Stage

Excellent sound

I have to admit, I was kinda skeptical you'd be able to pull off this song, because it's got a difficult feel to recreate.

You didn't just recreate the original feel, you improved upon it. It's got the energetic feel and beat of the original, as well as a new deeper, almost emotional sound to it. Bravo!

Nocturne No. 1- Andante Nocturne No. 1- Andante

Beautiful

This is excellent. It's beautifully melodic. I realy like what happens from about :42 to 1:10, where it picks up a little bit, gets louder, and changes overall melody. Probably my favorite part of your song, and while I'm not necessarily a fan of the new feel you introduced after 1:10, I've gotta give you 10/10, because everything prior was just excellent.

I'd also like to point out that classical is not something I usually listen to, so I'm hardly knowledgable on the genre >_>

Commander Yammark Commander Yammark

A departure from the original

A little slow, and it definitely doesn't have the same energy as the original. You had it at the beginning, but at about 0:22 it got too chill for my tastes. I think it might have been the loss of the bass, or the sample you used for the main melody being too quiet.

Regardless, this is really well done, and while it's not in the same spirit as the original, it definitely has a more unique ambience feel to it =]

I'd also like to formally submit my request that you do more Megaman X remixes. While your work in the megaman Zero/ZX series has been excellent, I feel like those games have themes with too much energy and "in-your-face-ness", which I'm not really a fan of >_> The X series, while it does have energetic, in your face songs, also has alot of themes that just sound good. The melodies, rather than the beats carry the songs, and I personally enjoy it more.

I'd personally love to hear a remix of the Megaman X4 "Spaceport" theme, or X4's "Battle with Iris" theme.

Thanks for the song, and I look forward to your future stuff =]

Zero's Sacrifice Zero's Sacrifice

This is amazing!

You did an absolutely beautiful job with this remix. I got chills =]

You successfully captured the feel, the attitude, and the emotion that the original had, but at the same time definitely added your own feel to the song. It's definitely an improvement. It just feels more...intense.

Bravo =]