AIM
kasha4890

Madness: Activation Madness: Activation

Excellent

Brilliant work. I would actually really enjoy seeing a sequel to this. At first I didn't like how clunky it felt, but I realized that it was more of a style thing, so I actually appreciate it now =P

Great work, and great job not opting for excessive super-power use or excessive bullet-time badassery. You struck a nice medium between the two that doesn't get boring or cliche, and I really enjoyed it. =]

tomtyke responds:

It's no fun to have an entire room of baddys drop dead from one slash

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

Great job

I loved the whole thing. My one and only gripe is that the very ending, the "And then John was a zombie" was read too seriously/creepily. I feel like that line should be read with more speed/monotone-ishness. Like it's something the story teller just tacked on at the end for the hell of it.

But honesty, the entire work was just amazingly well done, the music fit, the vocals were great, and you did some great work with the animation/drawings!

I'm a fan =D

Phobotech responds:

Then it would be like just about every other telling of this story. I liked my take :P

I'm thankful you liked what I've done, and I'm appreciative I've gained a fan :D Thanks, and keep an eye out for future submissions!

Nothing Matter's Nothing Matter's

Pretty damn good

I must admit, while the animations and the drawings were a somewhat poorly done, the whole thing was pretty good. I can tell you put alot of work into some of the backgrounds, and the character drawings were pretty well done. You needed a little work with joint movement, which is pretty hard to do in a 2D environment; you just need to practice more =D

I really liked how you made all of his flashbacks in a sillhouette format, that was pretty cool.

The storyline needed a little work; it seemed to jump around quite a bit, and I was left a bit confused. The overall message was pretty clear though; guys does stuff he regrets, then kills himself.

Good job overall =]